Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sick Commercial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sick Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Sick Commercial   Sick Commercial Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

The toasty torpedo commercial tells the story of a guys relationship with an oven. The oven wants the guy to make another sandwich, but the guy says no since he's "burned". It IS a real commercial, yet sick and truely wrong. If you wish to watch such a disturbing video, go on youtube and type in "toasty torpedo commercial". BTW, it's from Quiznos. I respected Quiznos and there toasted subs, but now my life has changed dramatically. This experience has told me to never eat at Quiznos. EVER!

-Emi (who hates Quiznos)

P.S. My life didn't change THAT much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sick Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Commercial   Sick Commercial Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:11 pm

Emily that's sick XD Hater of Quiznos, Unite!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sick Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Commercial   Sick Commercial Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:12 pm

oh yea.
Back to top Go down
Keeper of Kirby
Administrator
Administrator
Keeper of Kirby

Sick Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Commercial   Sick Commercial Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:18 pm

Emily, go to the chatbox Surprised its at the bottom of page, press the "Join the Chat" button
Back to top Go down
https://muahahafriendz.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Sick Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Commercial   Sick Commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick Commercial
Page 1 of 1