Keeper of Kirby
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   February 20th 2010, 5:43 pm

Im a popsicle eater o.o
Back to top Go down
http://muahahafriendz.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   February 22nd 2010, 8:08 pm

[url=C:\Users\Riley Gorden\Music\Plead from UK.wav]C:\Users\Riley Gorden\Music\Plead from UK.wav[/url]

Dante this is from a british person who heard you mock there accent. It really changed me know. Please listen to it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   February 22nd 2010, 8:09 pm

it won't let me open it

Last edited by Popsicle on February 23rd 2010, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I WANTED TO! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   February 27th 2010, 3:41 pm

Im am now posting our forums 100th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   February 27th 2010, 4:00 pm

Peanut butter crackers yeah man i say yo to my homey G I'm doing this for my country yeah yeah yeah I got dibs on that cupcake say oh why is it that pizza always ends life as we know how could this happen to me and my ice cream sandwich canada, eh i bet u do have a lot of recycled bottles in the kitchen GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY WAFFLES? I'm coming, my people. Hey ladies, wassup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thats cool!   March 4th 2010, 7:43 pm

O MY GOD!!! I LOVE YUR RAP EMILY!!!! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   March 4th 2010, 8:11 pm

This is the full song: (it's called "Homeys of Canada, eh?")

I got no homey g, bro the answer is no i say yo to my bro oh oh oh oh. I want some Jello! jello Jello! Jello, yo!

Peanut butter crackers yeah man i say yo to my homey G I'm doing this for my country yeah yeah yeah I got dibs on that cupcake say oh why is it that pizza always ends life as we know how could this happen to me and my ice cream sandwich canada, eh i bet u do have a lot of recycled bottles in the kitchen GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY WAFFLES? I'm coming, my people. Hey ladies, wassup?

Yeah, man I punched a marshmallow and its life ended oh oh oh oh oh i don't do it for the money i do it for the chicks and i say oh to my bro!

Yeah yeah yeah we are the homeys we live in CANADA!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cheese   March 19th 2010, 7:39 pm

watermelons of mexico don't have any calories if u ask about my pancake i'll just say "get off my lawn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   March 28th 2010, 9:10 pm

Hi! My name is what? My name is who? shki shki slim shady. EMINEM SUCKS!!!! Never listen to eminem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Posts   

Back to top Go down

Random Posts
Page 1 of 1