Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG! I Can't Believe It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

OMG! I Can't Believe It! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! I Can't Believe It!   OMG! I Can't Believe It! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 3:11 pm

u93 just played my favorite song EVER! I bet u r wondering why I'm making a big deal of it? Cuz its from like 2004 AKA kind of old. CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I Can't Believe It!   OMG! I Can't Believe It! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 4:34 pm

OMG! They just played another one of my favorites thats from like 05! OH MY GOD! THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: wat were they?   OMG! I Can't Believe It! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 6:46 pm

wat songs were they? my fave song was on the radio earlier too, but not u93, it was 'santa monica' by theory of a dead man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I Can't Believe It!   OMG! I Can't Believe It! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 6:48 pm

Love Song and Everytime We Touch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I Can't Believe It!   OMG! I Can't Believe It! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! I Can't Believe It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muahaha Friendz! :: Other Stuff :: Events, Events, Events!-
Jump to: