Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is True

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This Is True Empty
PostSubject: This Is True   This Is True Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 5:25 pm

Today I realized how annoyed I really am at being so "quiet". And its not true. You're probably wondering "if its not true, then why doesn't she just talk?". well, thats cuz im not ready for everyone to say "omg she said a sentence!". Even though I honestly and truely have talked A LOT my entire life, I still don't want to put up with "omg SHE NEVER TALKS why did she today?". I just realized that if I'm gonna be on a website w/ just 4 or 3 people, I'd like them 2 know me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This Is True Empty
PostSubject: wow so true   This Is True Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:27 pm

yea emily is VERY talkative! its really kinda dumb wen ppl say yur so quiet...that doesnt make sense to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This Is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is True   This Is True Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:32 pm

Yep, its true! And I'm not trying to create a dramatic moment at all. When I first came to this school last year I think I would have been able to talk like I always do, but since I had so many horrible moments at my other school, there was no way I could do that. So many things have happened to me. This Is True Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is True   This Is True Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is True
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muahaha Friendz! :: Other Stuff :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: