Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatever...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

So now your gonna change my username, eh? Well...I quit. You guys don't need me here.
Back to top Go down
SugarCubeKiller

SugarCubeKiller

Buffalo AKA Ox

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: re:whatever i quit   Whatever... Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 6:45 am

oh come on emi...dont quit. i have a feeling that even if yu do you'll want to come back sometime! i just hope you dont quit on us Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Keeper of Kirby
Administrator
Administrator
Keeper of Kirby

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:48 pm

Omg, you are the asswich Razz You changed Taylor's name like 500 times and you don't see her crying and quitting. You are overly sensitive...
Back to top Go down
https://muahahafriendz.forummotion.com
Anonymous

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 7:14 pm

Do you honestly think that's why I quit? No.

I'm just tired of everyone acting they way they are. I have enough to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Keeper of Kirby
Administrator
Administrator
Keeper of Kirby

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:49 pm

Still, stop being so dramatic Emily. Don't you DARE try and change other people. You are just a little girl who needs to get over herself.
Back to top Go down
https://muahahafriendz.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muahaha Friendz! :: Other Stuff :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: