Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im gonna complain...cause no one is prbably going to read this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SugarCubeKiller

SugarCubeKiller

Buffalo AKA Ox

im gonna complain...cause no one is prbably going to read this. Empty
PostSubject: im gonna complain...cause no one is prbably going to read this.   im gonna complain...cause no one is prbably going to read this. Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:36 pm

WHY IS THERE AN ADD DAMMIT. I DO NOT REMEMBER SAID ADD BEING HERE AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF WITH ITS ADVERTIZYNESS.AND I DONT REALLY EVEN THINK ADVERTIZYNESS IS A WORD(and if it is i guess im spelling it wrong!). JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM PRETTY SURE THIS SITE IS DEADER THAN MICHEL JACKSON. THAT IS PRETTY **** DEAD I HOPE YOU REALIZE. ALSO WHAT POSSESSED YOU DANTE TO MAKE THINGS UNREAD ABLE UNLESS HIGHLIGHTED OR COLORED? SERIOUSLY MAN WTF. THAT IS WHERE THE DESIGN ALWAYS MESSES ME UP. PLEASE CHANGE IT.
Okay sorry just felt a little rant coming on hehe. Anyway since this is dead and your not gonna change it I really shouldn't bother. I should take my business else where, like say BANANA REPUBLIC, since their add just kind of feels like being n my computer screen staring at me from underneath Kirby. GOOD DAY SIR. Razz
[b]
Back to top Go down

im gonna complain...cause no one is prbably going to read this.
Page 1 of 1