Muahaha Friendz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muahaha Friendz!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

longest song names EVER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

longest song names EVER! Empty
PostSubject: longest song names EVER!   longest song names EVER! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 7:32 pm

i was really bored. here are the longest song titles ive ever heard
1) if you wanted a song written about you all you had to do was ask
2) you know what they do to guys like us in prison
3)weve got a big mess on our hands
4) when i get home your so dead
and the 2 real LONGEST song titles are...
The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation

and...
All Clockwork and No Bodily Fluids Makes Hal a Dull Metal Humbert In Heaven Every Elephant Baby Wants to Be So Full of Sting Paul Simon in the Park with Canticle – But You Can't Pick Your Friends Vacuum Genesis DEFMACROS HOWSOMETH INGDOTIME SALENGTHS OMETHINGL ETBFOLLOW AAFTERNOO NGETPRESE NTMOMENTI FTHINGSWO NTALWAYSB ETHISWAYT BCACAUSEA BWASTEAFT ERNOONWHE NEQBMERET URNFROMSH OWLITTLEG REENPLACE 27

its safe to say neither of the real longest really make sense...imagine wat the song sounds like... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: longest song names EVER!   longest song names EVER! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 5:56 pm

heres one thats probably fake:

I'm Not Home So Don't Call But Since I Have a Text Messanger You Will Annoy Me For The Rest Of My Life
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: hahahahahahaha   longest song names EVER! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

lol yu should so right that song! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: longest song names EVER!   longest song names EVER! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:50 pm

This is the lyrics to "I'm Not Home So Don't Call But Since I Have a Text Messanger You Will Annoy Me For The Rest Of My Life"

WTG! Shut up! Don't call since I'm not home, but since I have a text messanger you're gonna annoy for the rest of my life! Hehe.... i don't have time for texting, I just have time for shoppin' with my homeys!

I'm not home so don't call, but since I have a text messanger you will annoy me for the rest of my life! La la la I can't hear you over the potato chips I'm eating! You shut up and just don't call, cuz la la la laaaa I can't hear you over the Japanese pop which is just awesome.

OMG! Now way! Don't call since I'm not home, but since I have a text messanger you're gonna annoy me for the rest of my life! Whatever... I'm gonna buy some sushi, you're annoying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: longest song names EVER!   longest song names EVER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

longest song names EVER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muahaha Friendz! :: Other Stuff :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: